Saturday 17 October 2009

THURSDAY OCTOBER 15TH - Withdrawal


Back into PPS - Post Plinth Syndrome. And I'm not the only one. Fortunately it's day without anything booked, so can pace myself. Adrian in London all day, so start to do those jobs that should have been done two months ago.

At lunchtime, drive out to the cottage to see this week's progress, as we are away this weekend.

Got stuck in a roadworks traffic jam - and don't care. Music on and I'm floating in my plinth bubble.

A lot of tweets on plinth withdrawal, sleep deprivation, getting home and posting photos. I'm sure the 'family' will break up in time, but slowly. There will be a need to keep in contact for a while.

Already a reunion has been suggested. Tina-Louise from the Facebook site 'I, Plinthian', is organising one for July 6th 2010 9am to 12 noon at the plinth.

No comments:

Post a Comment